Engines in the Dark
“Durga are a sad race of folk, forever troubled by the loss of their once regal mountain. They keep to themselves, but if you ever to manage to make a friend out of one, you have a friend for life.” – Duncan Calibretto
Stocky and bearded, this nobel race was driven from their mountain home of Thromholt to join the Empire 5 centuries ago. They stand about 4-5 feet tall, are very strong, and rarely back down from a fight.
- Are very proud of their labors.
- Love whittling copper.
- Are hard-working.
- Follow a rather rigid code of ethics.
- Like bashing foes with hammers, axes, and picks.
- Serve as Deepwarders far beneath the Capital, fighting things that creep in the dark.
- Live as monks and still worship their old ghost of a God, Bakova.
- See light itself is folly, and have secretly joined the Darkfaith.
A Deepwarder patrols the depths of the Catacomb Zone.
Return to Races.