Engines in the Dark
The Aethir Empire is home to millions; of them, a few make their mark, and become well-known by the masses.
Of course, the most important and famous would be the Emperor and his wife.
Other notable personalities:
- Aethir Rumey Galechanter = The Thyrmaster Stormwarden that abolished the mighty storm of 678. He is said to be able to make lightening with his hands.
- Balor Toza – This Balor defeated a Vosir in battle and now roams the countryside with his Bandit gang.
- The Black Corsair – The pirate of the Volo Canal who seemingly cannot be caught.
- The Gent – A legendary figure that is said to haunt the Spire, assassinating Nobles and commoner alike. Tall, dark, and menacing.
- Highbrush Rheive – The greatest painter that has ever lived. His paints portraits of the Courtiers and has been working on the ceiling of the Emperor’s dining chamber for the past 5 years.
- Aethir Rith Vier – She is known to have the most beautiful singing voice in all of the Empire, and is said to have once raised a man from the dead with a song.
- The Longbeards – The seven sons of Emperor Keil, waiting their turn at the throne. Often mentioned and/or joked about. (There used to be 9 of them.)
- Vosir Ratha Khalwon – This notorious fellow is said to be the Empire’s greatest lover. His powers of seduction are only second to that of his blade.
- Vosir Arai Volius – The single greatest living bladesmaster in the Empire, by most accounts. The end of his nose is missing.