Engines in the Dark
There are a variety of things that are unique to the Engines in Darkness campaign.
- Aethir Engines – Huge Machines forged to defeat darkness.
- Applejack – A hard apple cider famous throughout the Empire.
- The Eye of the Empire – The official newspaper of the Empire, delivered biweekly.
- The Dimming – The death of the sun.
- Foul Weather – Fantastically powerful storms that creep in from the dark regions.
- The Murk – The darkness beyond the light.
- Patents of Nobility – The papers proving that a person is of a Nobel House.
- Shine – A new chemical that is taking hold in the Block.
- Thundergrip – New-fangled (barbaric) weapons that throw slugs at epic speed.
- Thyr – A mysterious force of nature, harnessed by the first Aethir.
- Zeppelin Rail – A network of cables radiating from the Capital, providing transportation for goods and folk.